- Use this presser foot to attach bias tape and quilt binding.
- Adjustable for binding up to an inch wide. Universal snap-on fit to most household sewing machines.
- It lines up the needle right where you want it and you get a straight, professional stitch.
- No need to pin binding around your whole project... you just feed the binding into the binding foot as you feed in the fabric.
- It's Sew Easy and very convenient.
- It's so tiny that you can take it everywhere.
- Good helper, life neccessities.
How to Use Sewing Machine Presser Foot:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE