Toenail Clippers is made from high quality stainless steel. This nipper is an exceptional tool to cut thick toenails because its blades can be opened wider than 1 inch. This is particularly useful for those whose nails are thicker beyond regular nails.
- Made of surgical premium stainless steel
- Ideal for thick or ingrown nails
- Easy grip and smooth control
- Safe and Secure Strong
- Sharp and sturdy
- Powerful curved blades
- Double springs
How to use Ingrown Toe Nail Correction?
1. Disinfect toenails, fingernails and tools.
2. Hook both sides of the ingrown toenail with the two hooks on the equipment.
3. Use one hand hold the middle fulcrum of the tool, twisting the nut to fix the equipment on the toenail with the other hand. (Fulcrum towards two directions for different sizes of the nails)
4. Slowly intensify, till there is a sense of expansion (no pain). Patients can soak your feet in warm water when doing the correction.
5. Intensify slightly for every 10 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, take the feet out of the water, wait for 15 minutes to dry feet.
7. Remove the equipment, the toenail is reshaped, stuff some medical cotton under the tilted nails to prevent rebound.
For the people who has developed paronychia or the nail has caused swelling and infection, please clean your nails and the clipper and make sure they are bacteria free.